Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018

the new challenge 136 of the creative moments challengeblog

Theme:
10th is National Umbrella day, show us some weather on your card.
 The 1
st was world compliment day, so add a sentiment to your card

you find it here

I have choose a wonderful item of our sponsor knittykitty
snowcat, you can find it here

it has two versions, one without snow and one with snow
so I work two cards....





I hope you will like them and I cannot wait to see your creations to this themes....

have creative days, keep healthy, love patty


heute beginnt die neue challenge vom creative moments challengeblog mit den themen
zeigt uns wetter und ein einen text auf euren kreationen, ihr findet sie hier

mein digistamp, freundlicherweise zur verfügung gestellt von der firma knitty kitty findet ihr hier

es gibt ihn in 2 variationen, einmal mit und einmal ohne schnee, deshalb habe ich auch beide varianten verabeitet....

so nun freue ich mich auf eure kreationen zu dem thema, bleibt gesund und kreativ, eure patty



1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you very much for doing TWO awesome projects using the Knitty Kitties Snow cat, he looks fab! Your hardwork is much appreciated. Please can I encourage you to watermark these images for me, I wouldn't like your or my work to be stolen. Thanks again,


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    AntwortenLöschen